Archer’s Data Center in Nashville is currently under construction, with a projected opening in 2020. Interested in becoming a tenant?
Our data center will be located on approximately 30 acres off Gateway Drive in Gallatin’s industrial park, immediately adjacent to an industrial substation.
Key Features of Archer’s Nashville Data Center
- Immediate availability of high-capacity fiber networks that can support path and carrier diversity
- Potential interfaces to long-haul fiber and carrier hotels
- Less than 1 millisecond RT latency away from the key data centers and long-haul system
- Potential to interface with utility fiber systems to enable additional alternative paths
- Dark fiber or dedicated optical wavelength fiber available for cross-connects at Nashville Internet Hub
- Software Defined Network solutions available for on-ramp to public cloud providers
- An industrial substation is located directly adjacent to the site in Nashville/Gallatin and will immediately provide over 40 MW of baseload power with the ability to scale to 80 MW.
- Two 25 MW transformers exist on site with a third to be potentially added within 12 months for a total capacity of 75 MW.
- Potential backup from additional transformers and potential underground feeds to the data center.
- Solar Renewable Investment Agreement via the Tennessee Valley Authority.